Thursday, 7 November 2013

More cute, dumb drawings!

I'm in the middle of stuvac right now so I'm really not drawing anything at all (no really, unless you count enormous, confusing flowcharts of organic reactions I am actually not drawing anything remotely interesting at all) but I do have a few cute things that I left out of my last post so I thought I'd share them with you guys to tide you over while I attempt to remember geopolitical theories and 13 weeks of chemistry.
I'm thinking about getting some of these made up into shirts, bags, mugs and stickers. Let me know what you think, yeah?
 

 

I'm fairly sure the little Ditto is my favourite but I do have a soft spot for the Sweet Peas too ^_^
Ditto has been super popular amongst my friends so I'm fairly sure I'll be copping an earful if he doesn't get put on a shirt or a calico bag. Don't worry, it'll happen. He's far too adorable to not.

Anyway, I must get going. Chemistry isn't going to learn itself!
Love Monica

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monica!

    These drawings are lovely :)

    I am sending you a message now requesting permission to use the cloud vomiting a rainbow for a small order of 11 t-shirts for me and some friends that relates to an inside joke we have. We found it via Google search and found the blogspot and wanted ask hoping that'd be okay or what the process may be??

    Please let me know! You can reach me at liujoyce@usc.edu or I also messaged you via facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Monica!

    I drew the vomiting cloud and it turned out amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete